About Chuck Philips
With 29 years of legal experience, Charles S. “Chuck” Philips brings the unique knowledge to his clients of having worked on behalf of insurance companies. Chuck is a former insurance defense attorney who defended insurance companies against personal injury claims. Chuck has the skills and experience to resolve your case effectively.
Chuck Philips’ Experience:
- Chuck’s practice is dedicated to victim representation in Personal Injury Law, and insurance coverage issues.
- Former Assistant State Attorney in Pinellas County. Served 5 years in Traffic and Misdemeanor Divisions, as Lead Trial Attorney and finally, as Felony Division Assistant for 2 1/2 years.
- Chuck Philips is a former associate with a private defense firm in their St. Petersburg office practicing insurance defense.
- Former associate with a large firm, in their New Port Richey office, practicing Personal Injury Law and Insurance Coverage Litigation. After 7 years as the lead attorney of the Pasco office’s Personal Injury Division, Chuck started his own firm to continue his focus on victim representation.
- State Licensed Sports Agent.
- Chuck Philips is a member of the Florida Bar, Clearwater Bar Association, St. Petersburg Bar Association, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Trial Lawyers of America, Pasco Bar Association, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member of the Trinity Rotary, Trinity Business Association, John Hopkins All Children’s Development Council, Ocean Blue Consulting Group and Chairman of the Board for Bay Area Pregnancy Center.
- Chuck Philips received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from the University of South Florida in 1985, with honors. He graduated from Stetson College of Law in St. Petersburg in 1987.
If you have been injured in any type of motor vehicle accident, attorney Chuck Philips can help you obtain the financial compensation you deserve. Our goal is to always provide personal service and high-quality legal representation. We are compassionate with our clients but strongly advocate in their best interests.
To arrange a free, initial consultation, please do not hesitate to contact our office today.
We Represent the Seriously Injured
Call Toll Free (800) 844-8652
Free Initial Consultation • Handicapped Accessible
Florida, personal injury lawyer Charles S. Philips represents clients throughout the Tampa Bay area, including the communities of Bayonet Point, Brooksville, Clearwater, Holiday, Hudson, Inverness, Largo, Palm Harbor, New Port Richey, Seminole, Spring Hill, St. Petersburg, Tampa, and Tarpon Springs.
With our main office in New Port Richey and satellite locations in Clearwater, Inverness, Spring Hill, and Tampa, The Law Office of Charles Philips is able to serve residents of Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas Counties in their time of need.